Implant Procurement Coordinator
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94143
Job Title: Implant Procurement Coordinator
Location: San Francisco, CA - 94143
Duration: 2+ Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: Our client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Assists in developing and maintaining appropriate inventory through use of issues, return to stock, reconciliation of issues vs. exception noted, receiving inventory and performing cycle counts by following established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for daily reconciliation of receiving documents prior to ordering via replenishment, nightly ordering of supplies through replenishment.
- Responsible for daily reconciliation of rolling carts when returned to asset location.
- Responsible for implant acquisition and disposition using acceptable Materiel Services and Operating Room business practices.
- Handles procurement, receiving, storage, distribution, sterilization and documentation functions by working with vendors.
- Responsible for daily review and action needed for Apexion, Implant Issues and Open order reports
- Responsible for producing daily critical items report and resolution of items listed, queuing of loaner sets in and out of Medical Center, timely processing of returns and procurement of negative receipts from receiving.
- Responsible for providing SPD with loaner tracking record, weekly count of aneurysm clip inventory.
- Adheres to all applicable unit specific infection control, health and safety policies and procedures, including annual safety training.
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting all cost containment efforts.
- Evaluates and implements valid suggestions for reducing cost and improving system efficiencies.
Required Experience And Certification:
- Should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Should have over 3 years of experience in materials management, purchasing or accounting.
- Should have PMM inventory management experience.
- Should be able to perform basic arithmetic computations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Should have working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Should have strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Shelly @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-819-8516
Regina @ email@example.com - 678-310-2892