Tempe Tempe, AZ 101
Job Title : Implementation Analyst
Location : Tempe, Arizona, US
Job Type : Contract
Duration : 12 Months
About Our Client : Our client is an American multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. They provide recruitment and assessment, training and development, career management, outsourcing, and workforce consulting. The client has over 3,900 offices in 82 countries.
- The Implementation Analyst provides support and direction for the Experis line of business for all new customer set-ups, order set-ups, client implementation and maintenance activities.
- The analyst works closely with the sales and field operation teams in order to properly understand and configure client and order setups in the back office.
- The analyst also collects proper documentation on new work and client changes.
- The Implementation Analyst acts as a focal point for new work and client changes within the back office teams by leading conference calls and other communications.
- The analyst participates in cross-departmental collaboration for all client implementation matters and supports the sales organization with a clear commitment to customer service.
Primary Job Functions:
- Direct interaction with sales to review, analyze and understand new business requirements for bill and pay
- Act as a focal point for internal stakeholders to articulate order requirements and ensure that new orders are set-up correctly
- Participation in new customer implementations and change management activities
- Participate in distribution of new work on a daily basis
- Demonstrates understanding of complete billing function within a large ERP package (PeopleSoft strongly preferred)
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills for team building across departments (including front office and back office)
- Demonstrates understanding of the customer to cash cycle
- Strong Excel skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with front office software (FOX & CAF preferred)
- Experience working with Business to Business (B2B) contract documents with demonstrated ability to interpret contract language and customer requirements
- Will embrace our customer service culture supporting both internal and external customers
- B.S. / B.A. in business related discipline (Accounting, CIS, or Finance strongly preferred) or 3 years of experience in a medium to large corporation.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter : Jordan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 678-606-5014