Implementation Consultant I
Indianapolis, Indiana, US - 46241 Indianapolis, IN 46241
Job Title: Implementation Consultant I
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, US - 46241
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
What does a great Implementation Consultant do?
- Provide onboarding support to client institutions and processors to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with customers and multiple internal teams to understand card program set up requirements and facilitate new card program installations, conversions and maintenance requests without customer impact.
- Report customer project accomplishments and deliverables to management.
- Review and approve card program changes and trend opportunities for department development.
- Manage non-routine, complex processing and change requests.
- Act as the Project Lead for various initiatives - both internal and external - using Project Management best practices and skills.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with key client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Assess operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Represent customer and operational requirements to internal organizations.
- Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate internal Client resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Performs other duties as required
- The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Basic Qualifications For Consideration:
- Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services.
- Must understand secure and non-secure card personalization requirements per industry standards.
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong project management skills required.
Preferred Skills, Experience, And Education:
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience.
Travel Required: N/A
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Moin Khan