Incident Program Manager
Menlo park Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Incident Program Manager
Location: Menlo park, CA
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- The Incident Program Manager candidate will perform consistent and accurate entry of written and electronic data into various client systems. Additionally they will provide assistance to Enterprise Engineering Crisis and Incident Team as required.
- Initiate, schedule, and conduct weekly incident reviews.
- Ensure Incident Reports are filled out by Incident Owners and have accurate data.
- Identify potential trends of repetitive incidents.
- Participate in initiatives to improve tooling and analysis of problem resolution to the goal of reduced incident time.
- Review closed Incidents and validating proper structure and data within.
- Report monthly metrics to the Enterprise Engineering Crisis and Incident Team.
- Analyze data from SEVs (incidents) to identify trends and areas that need additional focus.
- 4+ years of experience in the field of information technology
- 2+ years of experience in a system or network administrative role
- 1+ years of experience in either Incident Management, Service Management, or Service Delivery
- Experience with reviewing, editing, and presenting dashboards and reports to management team
- Independent, driven, eager to learn, and share information with other team members
- Ability keep up in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal experience, including relationship building and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sherman Elle @ Shermane@askstaffing.com - 678-250-9916