Indemnity Claims Examiner
Chicago Chicago, IL 60601
Job Title : Indemnity Claims Examiner
Location : Chicago, IL 60601
Duration : 3 Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Should receive claim and acknowledgement of the claim to determine the validity and compensability of the claim by investigating and gathering information regarding the claim.
- Responsible for establishing reserves and authorize payments within reserving authority limits.
- Develop and manage well documented action plan with the case manager and outcomes manager to reduce overall cost of the claim.
- Should coordinate early return-to-work efforts with the case manager and employer and manage subrogation of the claim.
- Responsible for communicating claim status with the customer and claimant.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have experience working on PC and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Should have knowledge of claims administration, case management and cost containment solution as applicable to Workers' Compensation.
- Should have 2 years of Workers’ Compensation claims management experience required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Shelly: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-819-8516
Venessa: email@example.com - 678-203-2372