Indirect Procurement Agent
Dallas Dallas, TX 75261
Job Title: Indirect Procurement Agent
Location: Dallas, TX - 75261
Duration: 4 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is a leading provider of aircraft parts, supplies, chemicals, tools and materials. They offer more than 2 million parts, including extensive lines of aviation oils, tires, batteries, hardware and more. The warehouse is climate controlled and the company also offers a complete set of supply chain and logistics services, including order processing, stocking and fulfillment, automated inventory management, and reverse logistics to OEMs and customers.
- The Indirect Procurement Agent IV provides oversight and management of supplier selection activities for Non-Inventory or Indirect Suppliers.
- Leads negotiation of pricing and contract terms and conditions.
- Prepares and executes negotiation strategies resulting in contractual documents and binding agreements.
- Interprets and enforces contract terms and conditions.
- Consults with external customers to resolve supplier performance issues. Leads supplier performance teams to develop strategic supplier solutions across programs and commodities.
- Participates as a member and or leader of supply chain process improvement team’s and identifies opportunities to reduce cost and improve efficiencies within supplier and internal processes.
- Manage and or lead projects related to the selection of suppliers for Indirect Products and Services.
- Leads Indirect Supply Chain activities for IT, Workforce Contingent Labor, and other categories.
- Reduces annual cost and driving process efficiencies throughout Indirect Supply Chain.
- Creates Supplier Management processes and building relationships with Indirect suppliers.
- Identifies Supply Chain Indirect responsibilities occurring throughout the company and develop a strategy to move from a decentralized to centralized procurement model.
- Holds responsibility for OEI (Optimal Enterprise Integration) activities related to merger
- Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10 or more years of related experience in indirect supply chain work
- Master’s degree preferred
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Anjali @ email@example.com ; 972-474-6777