Indirect Sourcing Specialist
Johnston, Rhode Island, US - 02919 Johnston, RI 02919
Job Title: Indirect Sourcing Specialist
Location: Johnston, Rhode Island, US - 02919
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 + Months (Potential Temp-To-Hire)
About Our Client: : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings
- The person in this role is responsible to provide key spend data, by monitoring market intelligence and a fully integrated source to pay process allowing to be a strategic partner with business executives.
- Responsible to report the sourcing commodity manager in sourcing within procurement and coordinate with business owners to identify market and economic trend opportunities
- Responsible to exhibit strong business acumen with a proven track record for success within transformational sourcing environments.
- Assists in comprehensive commodity and sourcing strategies for strategic and complex negotiations – red-lining, all types of corporate transactions, agile contracting framework.
- Coordinate with internal and external partners for strategic projects that support the commodity
- Collaborate with leading cross-functional teams to execute sourcing initiatives – competitive bidding process and contract negotiations.
- Maintain close relations with the industry supply base and industry experts with the objective to develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Support identify new benefits generation, prioritize projects to ensure demonstrated impact to the business.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of relevant experience in sourcing and contract negotiation,
- Experience in financial services and services contracts, cloud services and SaaS deals, sourcing engagements - 7-step sourcing process are preferred.
- Proficiency in project management with experience in root cause analysis.
- Proficiency on Microsoft application – Excel, PowerPoint with and knowledge on Ariba, Oracle is required.
- Strong expertise in digital marketing is required.
- Professional Consulting, Supply Base Rationalization, SLA and KPI Measurement – not looking for commodities/products sourcing.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter