Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US - 15106 Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Job Title: Informatica BDM
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US - 15106
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- 5-7 years of experience in Information Technology Experience in Healthcare or Health Insurance Industry.
- Extensive experience in Informatica BDM is required.
- Experience at Enterprise-level ETL development and ETL architecture using Informatica.
- Strong Informatica technical knowledge in the areas on Informatica Designer Components -Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Mapping Designer & Mapplet Designer, Transformation Developer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor.
- Good knowledge of analytical and logical conceptual level programming skills.
- Good knowledge of Erwin model generation tools (logical and physical); Data analysis, data mapping, data loading, and data validation;
- Understand reusability, parameterization, workflow design, etc.;
- Understanding of Entire life cycle of Software and various Software Engineering Methodologies;
- Should be proficient in Informatica Big Data Management - Develop and run dynamic mappings. Should be able to automate metadata changes through dynamic mappings.
- Should be able to identify the optimization methods used by the Informatica Smart Executor.
- Should know how to utilize Informatica Big Data management edition to monitor and troubleshoot Hadoop.
- Familiarity with Hadoop Architecture Components-The Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), MapReduce , Yet Another Resource Managerâ€ (YARN) will be preferable.
- Working knowledge of Teradata and BTEQ scripts is preferred. Should have worked in projects with Teradata as one of the data sources for Informatica.
- Migrate Informatica PowerCenter mappings to Informatica Big Data Management and ingest data into Hadoop.
- Should have used Sqoop to ingest data into Hadoop.
- Leverage the capabilities of the Informatica engines on Hadoop including Hive MR, Hive Tez, Blaze, and Spark engines.
- Parse and transform complex data using the DT transformation and Big Data Parser.
- Should be able to co-ordinate with Business Intelligence team and architect the data flow to Hadoop Systems using Informatica BDM.
- Required Good understanding of HL7 / FHIR standards.
- Nice to have US Healthcare domain knowledge.
- Informatica Big Data Certification
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Nick Jones