Irving, Texas, US Irving, TX 00000
Job Title: Informatica Developer
Location: Irving, Texas, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client:Client is Regional claims administrator founded in 1969, and has grown into a leading global provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions with 21,000 colleagues, located in 65 countries. Through innovative product development, organic business development and strategic acquisitions, Clients offerings continue to evolve beyond claims processing to meet the current and future needs of our clients. Their approach to delivering quality service in areas such as workers’ compensation, liability, property, disability and absence management goes far beyond just managing claims—client aim to simplify the process and reduce complexity, making it easy and effective for everyone involved.
- Informatica, Oracle, Toad
- Informatica design, development and testing, including experience with Informatica 10.2 ; Oracle, including experience with Oracle 12.2 ; Toad, including experience with Toad 12.5 or greater
- To design, develop, maintain, test and debug software and applications;
- To determine the impact of new programs on and ensure compatibility with existing systems
- To develop expertise in and assume responsibility for one or more specific system functions; under general supervision, to formulate/define system scope and objectives;
- To devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results; in some cases, to be responsible for project completion; and to provide guidance and training to other analyst/programmers.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required. Information Systems or Computer Science major preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Kushal Reddy