San Diego Germantown, CA 20875
Job Title: Informatica/ETL Developer
Location: Germantown MD - 20875
Duration: Six months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Designs and develops computer programs and monitors the work of junior staff to ensure accuracy of program logic and efficient use of computer resources; performs preliminary evaluation of packaged software; conducts system studies, analyzes and evaluates existing manual and computerized systems / procedures to improve efficiency, develops techniques for automating processes as appropriate; conducts Rough Order of Magnitude on application enhancements; determines the need for system security, backup/recovery, data conversion, etc. and makes recommendations; manages system development projects and supports the implementation activities and training, as required; works with business and responds to Production Support issues as necessary.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage day to day development activities on the ETL platform.
- Support the creation of customizations and integrations required to solution delivery.
- Apply best practices and experience to build ETL informatica applications.
- Develop estimates for projects.
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analyst, QA analyst and project managers.
- Research ETL capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide gap analysis.
- Minimum 4 -5 years of application design and development experience with Informatica ETL tool ( IICS – informatica cloud experience preferred).
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Unix shell scripting, SQL(Postgres & Oracle knowledge is preferred) and Autosys scheduling.
- Experience developing solutions and supporting projects from requirements gathering to release management.
- Experience integrating Informatica (cloud preferred) with other applications (especially Salesforce).
- Experience working directly with business users to collect and synthetize needs, and negotiate requirements to account for functionality, speed to market, and level of investment.
- Desired: Experience in data integration with Salesforce.
- Desired: Experience working on Agile teams (Scrum).
- Additional: Experience in developing Business Intelligence applications (e.g., OBIEE, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Tableau Server, Salesforce Einstein Analytics - preferred).
- Additional: Experience developing on the Salesforce Platform.
- Certified Informatica developer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram @ email@example.com ; 678-257-2405