Information Architecture Consultant
San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
JobTitle: Information Architecture Consultant
Location: San Jose, CA - 94088
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Augment current Enterprise Information Architecture practice creation and development with the following background and skillset:
- 5-10 years of experience in Enterprise Information Architecture or Enterprise Data Architecture and/or consultant in these areas
- Proven track record of establishing enterprise-level, conceptual Business Data Objects (BDOs) including: Identifying small number of critical and core BDOs that are integrated and shared across business processes & systems (e.g., Marketing, Sales CRM, ERP, Entitlements/Provisioning, & Support)
- -Creating universal definitions through interviews with subject experts that accurately represent usage within and across processes and systems
- Cross-referencing & cataloging BDOs usage across business capabilities & processes
- Cross-referencing & cataloging BDOs usage within and across core business systems & platforms
- Capturing information needs and creating Enterprise Information Flows incorporating BDOs, business capabilities, and customer journey processes
- Establishing relationships and mappings between enterprise conceptual BDOs and the implementation of those via data architectures into logical and physical data objects within the integration layer framework (e.g., canonical data models for shared integration objects and services)
- Multiple experiences/examples of successfully performing a partnership role with internal company Enterprise Information Architects to deliver items #2, 3, & 4 above.
- Willing to consider candidates with more experience, but not less. Timelines too short for someone with less experience to be effective in this role.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377