Information Security Contracts Advisor
Portland Portland, OR 97232
Job Title: Information Security Contracts Advisor
Location: Portland OR - 97232
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is an American multinational conglomerate holding company. They are currently the 7th largest company in the S&P 500 Index by market capitalization and is famous for having the most expensive share price in history with a Class A share costing more than $250,000 each, having never been split.
- Advise Chief Security Officer about regulatory, cybersecurity, legal and privacy matters related to technology purchases and service contracts across the BHE affiliates.
- Maintain repository of common responses to security questions from vendors, partners and suppliers.
- Exercise sound judgment in determining when to initiate interdepartmental or cross-business collaboration.
- CSO liaison with procurement at the BHE or affiliate level.
- Represent CSO, as needed, by participating in requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Represent CSO, as needed, by participating in contract negotiations.
- Revise documents, participate in the evaluation of supplier proposals, coordinate with CSO security advisors to develop appropriate recommendations, and interact with the legal and procurement teams.
- Determine and apply the appropriate security policy and standards in the contracts for each business transaction.
- Coordinate with the appropriate legal teams on drafts substantive legal documents that involve cybersecurity provisions.
- Develop and perform functions to aid in monitoring third party cybersecurity contract provisions and other third party and supply chain cybersecurity objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to handle a high volume of tasks within the service level commitments
- Contract writing experience
- Fluent English written and verbal skills
- Expertise in legal matters related to cybersecurity and privacy
- Experience with formal legal and contract language
- High level knowledge of IT networks, systems and platforms
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills, because no two contracts are exactly alike.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sonia @ email@example.com ; 901-203-6195