Inpatient Nurse Manager
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94143
Job Title : Inpatient Nurse Manager
Location : San Francisco, California - 94143
Duration : 5 Months contract (high potential for extension)
About Client: Our Client serves the local, regional and global communities by forming strategic alliances and developing strong partnerships to improve health, enhance opportunities for education and foster research collaborations around the world.
- Looking for someone with experience with the Recovery Oriented Model of behavioral health services.
- Responsible for providing mentorship to new and emerging nurse leaders to smooth the transition from clinical roles to formal leadership roles.
- Should review and approve individual leadership development plans and assists with identifying resources.
- Manages a unit in a cost effective manner, consistent with the financial goals of the organization.
- Responsible for supervising staff, screening candidates, interviewing and hiring new employees, performance evaluation, progressive discipline, and staff development.
- Should work with IT managers to plan and implement new or improved patient care information systems.
- Responsible for managing the accountability and stewardship of human, financial, and often physical resources in compliance with departmental and organizational goals and objectives.
- Responsible and accountable for providing administrative and clinical leadership.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and organizing work for departments ensuring proper distribution of assignments and efficient utilization of personnel, space and facilities.
Experience and Skills:
- Should have a bachelor’s or master's degree in nursing.
- Should be a registered nurse in the state of California.
- Should have AHA CPR certification.
- Should have ANCC RN specialty certification in Nurse Executive or Nurse Executive-Advanced.
- Should have ANCC RN specialty certification in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing.
- Should have at least 5 years relevant experience with 2 years nurse management experience.
- Should have Inpatient psychiatry experience in med center (v community hospital).
- Should have EPIC experience.
- CPI cert (Crisis Prevention Training) and CPR current or within 6 month of hire.
- Should have excellent oral/written communication skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Regina: email@example.com - 678-310-2892