Insurance Sales Agent
The Woodlands Spring, TX 77380
Job Title : Insurance Sales Agent
Location : The Woodlands, Texas – 77380 / Orlando, Florida – 32826
Duration : 6+ Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Should have the ability to pass licensing exam and Carrier certifications annually.
- Should have knowledge of Medicare health, prescription drug plan, vision and dental enrollments.
- Should accurately answer questions, address any concerns, and recommend appropriate plan.
- Help retirees select Medicare Health Insurance, prescription drug, vision and dental plans by reading scripting verbatim.
- Handle inbound service calls and outbound phone calls to provide accurate and complete information, pre-set appointments and follow-up.
- Should call the appointments on his/her calendar in order to enroll retiree and complete the appointment at which point he/she will handle retiree personal baking information including access to HRA funding, banking/financial institution information, and Personal Identifying Information (PII).
- Responsible for handling and supporting customer complaints and/or client escalations.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have a high school degree or GED.
- Should have undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
- Should be able to complete America’s Health Insurance Plan(AHIP).
- Should have affordable Care Act(ACA) experience.
- Should have excellent sales experience and understanding of Medicare insurance and complying with all CMS regulations.
- Should have active resident life and health insurance license along with all applicable lines of authority for the resident state the agent resides within, or ability to renew license prior to start date.
- If unlicensed, should have the ability to secure an active resident life and health insurance license along with carrier certifications.
- No contracting restrictions as related to carriers and/or previous employers. Release documents are required if previously sponsored by carriers and brokers.
- Should have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Should have experience with MS Office – (Word, Excel, SharePoint and Outlook), desktop and browser-based software.
- The center functions between 7:00 am-10:00 pm during peak time and the candidates are expected to be flexible. May require some weekends.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor @ email@example.com ; 678-487-8577
Pearl @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-250-9917