Insurance Underwriting Analyst
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, US - 19034 Fort Washington, PA 19034
Job Title: Insurance Underwriting Analyst
Location: Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, US - 19034
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3+ Months(Potential for Extension)
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- The person in this role is responsible to perform high level administrative and underwriting duties.
- Coordinate with underwriters and manager to deliver superior service to our customers.
- Should have an experience in office worker with an insurance background is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Access to work in spreadsheets and with insurance premium raters.
- Should have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written to communicate with underwriter and brokers.
- Knowledge on Insurance/terminology would be a plus.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter