Integrated Eligibility System Developer (Java Developer )
Somerset Somerset, NJ 21075
Job Title: Integrated Eligibility System Developer (Java Developer )
Location: Somerset, NJ
Contract: 6 Months +
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Integrated Eligibility System Developer who’ll work directly with Conduent and client team members enhancing and maintaining the client’s Web / JAVA based Integrated Eligibility System (IES) supporting the SNAP and TANF programs. This resource will provide development support for the client’s IES working directly with Business Analysts and Testers to develop and deliver a quality product implementing new and enhanced components to support administrative and legislative changes. The resource will be located primarily (80% minimum) at the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services office in Boston Massachusetts.
- Serves as an application developer implementing new enterprise wide system components based upon specifications and analyst instruction.
- Provide application support and maintenance updating application code to support legislative changes or identified non-conformities.
- Troubleshoot application defects making necessary code changes.
- Work directly with client representatives to derive system requirements
- Experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, Web services, Java Script, and AJAX. (Preferably 4-8 years)
- Experience in SOAP, REST services
- Experience in using application development / Java frameworks – Spring or similar frameworks
- Experience in use of Eclipse (commonly used plug-ins and debug techniques)
- Integration experience using Web Services/SOA and EJB preferably on JBoss platform
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior level staff from a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work directly with Business Analysts to derive and implement system requirements
- Good communication skills (interpersonal, verbal and written)
- Problem solving, time management and the ability to work across functional teams
- Experience with Development and Maintenance of Enterprise Wide Case Management Systems is preferred (The Conduent / Xerox / ACS IES Framework is a plus)
- Experience in Integrated Eligibility is preferred
- Health and Human Services experience with a focus on SNAP and TANF is preferred
Tools and Technologies:
- Oracle, SQL
- Eclipse Development Environment
- Conduent Integrated Eligibility System Framework (or experience with another Application Development Framework)
- MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com, Contact: 678-250-9916