Integration Test Engineer
Santa Clara Santa Clara, CA 95054
Job Title : Integration Test Engineer
Location : Santa Clara, CA 95054
Duration : Contract/ Permanent
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- 5+ years of Automotive experience in working with the LABCAR/HiL for Electrical/Electronic systems of Body and Chassis domain.
- Experience in preparing test setup for functional/integration tests
- Experience working in OEM(at least 2 years) for project coordination of testing projects
- Able to write test procedures from vehicle level functional requirements
- Experience in execution of HiL Manual/automation test cases using dSpace
- Exposure to writing scripts to automate test case execution
- Experience in verification of diagnostic services.
- CAN, LIN, UDS, KWP, Ethernet Protocol knowledge.
- Experience working Vector tools like, CANoe (Options .LIN, .Ethernet, .DiVa) , vTESTstudio, CANdelaStudio, Vector Network Designer and Vector Function Designer.
- Exposure to Vehicle Network Management.
- Perform functional integration tests and quiescent current tests.
Good to have:
- HiL for Electrical/Electronic systems of ADAS/Infotainment domains.
- Experience in execution of HiL Manual/automation test cases for NI/Vector systems
- Exposure to CAPL, C, Python programming.
- Good understanding of Electrical Components, Sensors and Actuators.
- Good knowledge on Vehicle Power Modes and experience in Verification of the power up and power down behavior of all installed EE components as well as the power management in all relevant scenarios.
- Exposure to electric vehicle domain.
- Good to have exposure with MATLAB-Simulink based Plant Model
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Leo: Leon@askstaffing.com - 678-819-8518
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377