Interaction Designer III
Bellevue Washington, US - 98005 Bellevue, WA 98005
Job Title: Interaction Designer III
Location: Bellevue Washington, US - 98005
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Interaction Designer III + IA
This position gives you the chance to innovate and design new products and services for Client USA.
- It is critical for candidates to work well in teams.
- Candidates must be able to understand the balance of user experience, business case, and time-to-market, and make trade-offs where appropriate.
- Define the customer experience for existing and new product applications, and handset experiences, that establish and adhere to established conventions and standards.
- Understand customer needs, as well as business and functional requirements.
- Work closely with user research and product management team to define product requirements.
- Create detailed and comprehensive wireframes, workflows, prototypes, and that effectively communicate the information design and interaction design.
- Work with research and analytic teams to gather data on the design and iterate.
- Collaborate with visual designers, content strategists and engineering teams to implement your designs.
- **NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PLACEMENT OTHER THAN ONSITE**
- Partner with Digital Business Owners to define experience strategies that achieve the business goals
- Execute the experience strategy from design concepts through detailed design
- Relentlessly advocate for the customer’s needs every step of the way
- Lead the integration of the user research and brand messaging in the design process
- Present work to product stakeholder and leadership teams
- Lead our partner vendors and design agencies when internal resources aren’t available
- Ensure all your design work is aligned to the Client UX and Visual Style Guide
- Partner with Development Team to ensure the experience is built as designed
- 5+ years in digital experience or product design
- Adept and efficient at creating multiple UX options for a given business problem
- Ability to lead Information Architecture efforts
- Solid visual design skills
- Solid hands on Sketch, Zeplin and Adobe Creative Cloud skills
- An understanding of common development technologies and how they apply to design solutions
- A portfolio that demonstrates native app and responsive web projects
- Prototyping skills are a huge plus, especially Principle or Framer
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter