Internal / External Communication Specialist
Fort Washington Fort Washington, PA 19034
Job Title : Internal / External Communication Specialist
Location : Fort Washington, Pennsylvania - 19034
Duration : 5+ Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Looking for a communication specialist to specifically provide internal / external communication for a change management.
- Someone that has worked in internal communication department/team for a corporation or possibly someone that has agency experience.
- Someone who has experience working in a fast paced environment, personable, can work well with team, good with deadlines.
- Responsible for creating internal and external communications to support the program’s communication strategy, using various channels like digital and print.
- Should be able to work with the larger communications and change management teams to ensure the development and delivery of key messages that will resonate with target audiences.
- Create material for internal commutations.
- Should be able to use creative storytelling, develop interesting, engaging content for various forms of communication.
- Responsible for providing input to adjust the overall communications strategy and plan as required.
- Should be able to demonstrate technical aptitude to work with content management systems and use digital tools to support content (e.g light photo editing, graphic design).
Skills and Experience:
- Should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Communications, Journalism, English or related field with over 5 years of communications experience.
- Someone with Public Relations background or someone who worked with Public Relations would be a good fit.
- Should have strong communication skills, editing skills and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Should have knowledge of Adobe, Indesign capabilities, MS Office, Outlook.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Holly: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8579
Ruby: email@example.com - 678-310-2897