Norcross Norcross, GA 30071
Job Title: Intune Engineer
Location: Norcross GA - 30071
Duration: 6 Months Contract to hire
About Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- The InTune Engineer will be responsible the configuration, maintenance, and management of enterprise devices via Microsoft InTune and the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security suite (EMS).
- Candidate should have experience using these toolsets to manage both Windows 10 and Apple/Android mobile devices.
- Engineer will also be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of conditional access policies for various device types, and will help lead the transition of Client’s management of modern devices into the cloud.
- 2 years of experience as primary InTune admin in an enterprise environment
- Experience with packaging and deploying Apple and Android applications using Microsoft InTune
- Experience with the configuration and deployment of MDM policies using InTune, AirWatch, MobileIron, or other enterprise-class MDM solution
- Experience with advanced Windows 10 policy and configuration management using Microsoft InTune
- Knowledge of the requirements for implementing and maintaining conditional access policies across multiple device types
- Advanced experience using Azure components, including Azure AD and Microsoft EMS and OMS Azure components
- Thorough knowledge of PowerShell, T-SQL, Bash, VB.net or other endpoint automation and scripting languages
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 702-827-0376