Investment Operations Analyst
Quincy, Massachusetts Quincy, MA 02171
Job Title: Investment Operations Analyst
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts - 02171
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- The day to day for this person will be reviewing documents to make sure there are not any errors and then sending them out to appropriate teams. There are times when this person will need to pick up the phone and cross reference documents with global teams so they need to be well spoken.
- Able to work independently to complete daily tasks and self motivated to assist others when workload permits.
- Looking for a motivated candidate who is looking to build their experience and knowledge.
- This individual will support the process of receiving requests from third party vendors.
- Process will consist of printing requests, updating inquiry request details and logging items on our database to facilitate the processing of requests.
- As volumes dictate may also need to assist with the processing of requests.
- Business domain expertise in Custody
- would be prior experience in a market account opening role, especially at any investment banking client.
- Comfortable with picking up the phone to discuss priority/time sensitive items
- Willingness to come into our office at least 1-2 days a week. (following the obvious protocols).
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Raj Singh