Tempe Tempe, AZ 85284
Job Title: Invoice Professional
Location: Tempe, AZ - 85284
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is an American multinational conglomerate holding company. They are currently the 7th largest company in the S&P 500 Index by market capitalization and is famous for having the most expensive share price in history with a Class A share costing more than $250,000 each, having never been split.
Our Shared Services Finance team is seeking a passionate and self motivated Invoice Professional. This is a business-to-business accounting and finance role with financial impact and high visibility, working on Fortune 500 client activity. The Invoice Professional is primarily responsible for accurate and timely invoicing of client's end clients. Invoice Professionals manage several tasks associated with the billing process including invoice consolidation, PO management, invoice adjustments and delivery while ensuring the highest level of customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Function as a liaison between account executive, field offices, and the Customer Service Center to become the subject matter expert on assigned specific clients
- Responsible for analysis of customer activity and issues to assist Management with account specific decisions
- Manage specific client accounts functions, including, but not limited to, invoicing, PO tracking, hours reconciliation, client and field reporting, customer service via telephone & email and working directly with clients and account owners to resolve outstanding issues
- Responsible for updating job data and financial records for all consultant rate changes and assignments for all maintenance activities for new hires and rehires in PeopleSoft.
- Work with the Payroll team and field operations to ensure consultant payroll is processed accurately and timely
- Work closely with Accounts Payable and field operations to ensure that subcontractor payroll is processed accurately (including revenue and cost reconciliations)
- Supports accounts receivable team on any invoicing discrepancies for assigned client base
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or accounting or comparable work experience
- Minimum 1-year project accounting experience (including understanding of P&L impacting transactions)
- Must be goal oriented possessing problem solving skills and the ability to use independent judgment
- Ability to work both independently and also as part of a team to manage deadlines and changing environments
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Anjali @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 972-474-6777