Java ATG Architect
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94102
Job Title: Java ATG Architect
Location: San Francisco CA - 94102
Duration: Full time or long term
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage mission critical software development/upgrade/migration for Java applications build using ATG Dynamo application framework
- Provide technical expertise & solutions on the Oracle Commerce platform including Dynamo (DAF) layer
- Solution design & integrations with ATG
- Understand client requirements & take lead in performing impact analysis & provide functional & technical expertise on applications
- Help, support and lead pre-sales activities (Budgeting, Estimations, Resource planning, Solutioning)
- 7 to 10 years of hands on e-Commerce industry (Oracle Commerce / ATG ) experience.
- Candidate should have proven experience in advanced development & migration practices and techniques with emphasis on reliability, and reuse.
- Technical expertise on the ATG platform including DAF(Dynamo) layer
- Expertise on ATG set ups / builds / deployments / migrations.
- Should have worked in the capacity of a tech lead/ architect on ATG.
- Should have executed end to end Oracle ATG projects on onsite / offshore model.
- Experience of custom developed client or web applications on ATG
- Experience on J2EE application servers like IBM Websphere
- Oracle ATG Technology certification is a plus.
- Must have worked on integrations of ATG with 3rd party applications using Webmethods.
- Previous experience with various web technologies such as J2EE, XML, HTTP, SOAP, AJAX
- Database knowledge specifically Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-257-2405