Eagan, Minnesota, US - 55121 Eagan, MN 55121
Job Title: Java Architect
Location: Eagan, Minnesota, US - 55121
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- As mentioned below: (Summary: Latest Angular, Java and Cloud)
- Minimum 12 Years of experience is required
Front-End / Web Development Skills:
- Mandatory: Angular 7+, TS, AJAX, Node JS, ECMAScript 6, WebPack
- Good To Have: Tomcat, Spring, Windows Installer, HTML/XML/XHTML, Java Script, CSS
- OS: Windows, Mac
- Knowledge on DB would be a plus.
- Mandatory: Java (Core 7+), REST API calls and Integration with AWS / Azure (Cloud)
- Good To Have: HTML/XML/XHTML, Java Script, Tomcat, Swift, Search (Elastic Search), Search / Indexing
- OS: Windows, Mac
Roles And Responsibility:
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Angular version
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Must have good knowledge on Type Scripting,
- Must have hands on with backend development with latest Java and related FW with knowledge on integration
- Hands on with API calls(REST)
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular7+, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Centre.
- Programing of GUI/non-GUI modules in Java based on module requirements
- Should have experience with cloud(AWS) deployment and infrastructure knowledge
- Peer reviews – code, design reviews, refactoring and deployment knowledge.
- Extend support during Integration and System testing
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Nick Jones