Jersey City Jersey City, NJ 07310
Job Title: Java Architect
Location : Jersey City, NJ - 07310
Duration : 6+ Months
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is a developer in test responsible for design, development and maintenance of automated test. Proficient in Java, Selenium and TestNG he/she should be able to write automated test that validate the application functionality. Should possess excellent verbal, written and analytical skills, be able to interact with application development teams, business analysts/SME’s, business users and project managers/scrum masters to understand requirements and communicate status.
- Develop end-to-end automated test in Java, JS, Selenium to validate system functionality
- Develop automated component test to validate component behavior
- Create and execute system test plan
- Execution and maintenance of automation scripts to support execution against different testing environments
- Integrate automated test with CI/CD pipeline
- Interact with users, business analysts, application development teams to understand business/technical requirements and system design.
- Develop functional and technical expertise for the system supported
- Contribute to overall automation framework design and enhancement
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately.
- Minimum of 3 years of java development experience (Java, Core Java, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Angular)
- Development/testing experience for mainframe and distributed systems
- Experience or deep understanding in selenium grid implementation is a must to have
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com : 678-250-9916