Java Developer (Front End)
Portland Portland, OR 97239
Job Title: Java Developer (Front End)
Location: Portland - OR
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : US provider of financial services technology. Domain include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers.
- Works with internal stakeholders such as Product Management, Client Care, and Compliance, as well as clients, to clearly define and document their requests.
- Assists with diagnosis/troubleshooting of reported problems pertaining to software developed team.
- Determines how to best implement the requested changes / customization. This may include working with Development staff, Product Managers, QA staff and / or other Business Analysts.
- Creates business requirements documentation / programming specifications with sufficient detail to enable application developers to complete the programming request.
- Ensures that the final user documentation effectively conveys the information the client needs.
- Tests / validates developed software solution to ensure that the completed product matches with the business requirements and operates correctly.
We are staffing up a team of truly A-level players for this unique challenge and we’re seeking an experienced UX/web software developer to be an integral part of this team. You will be bringing your years of experience in mobile and web development and strong skills in mobile hybrid application development. With those skills, you will be developing UI based components to enhance our mobile library and engaged in building mobile hybrid applications to use those components, in addition to providing mentorship and guidance for other members of the team. The review process will include reading and writing code in addition to meeting with the leadership and several senior software engineers and architects.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures and conduct code reviews.
- Perform general application development activities, including unit testing, codedeployment to development environment and technical documentation.
- Works independently to support software through the entire software development lifecycle.
- Works on one or more projects, making contributions to unfamiliar code written by team members.
- Diagnose and resolve performance issues.
- Participates in estimation process, use case specifications, reviews of test plans and test cases, requirements, and project planning.
- Documents code/processes so that any other developer can dive in with minimal effort.
- Introduces tools and automates repetitive processes
Job Related Experience:
- Candidates must be strong in Angular stack, and be a strong Front End Developer
- 3+ years of experience with Angular / AngularJS
- 5+ years of experience in HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Familiarity with ngRx store and GraphQL is plus.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- Hand on and implements complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in developing responsive application for different devices like iOS, Android etc.
- Ability to work in a distributed team environment.
- Familiarity with Agile process is a must.
- Experience in the Financial sector is a plusquickly.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Monalisa @ email@example.com - 678-686-9381
Andrew @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 617-207-0650