Java Developer - IVR
Basking Ridge Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Job Title : Java Developer - IVR
Location : Basking Ridge, NJ - 07920
Duration : 6+ Months contract
For more than 100 years, our client has been at the center of the communications revolution. Our client is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world. They help people, businesses and things communicate better. The digital world promises consumers a better, more connected life, and we’re the ones delivering it. They make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. They’re also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Their goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.
- Team member will work on development of NextGen conversational IVR applications. Responsibility spans from research of new technology stack, collaborate with VUI Designer and Business Analyst to understand the call flow, develop required application, perform unit testing and support system testing and deployment.
- Software engineer will also be required at time to perform research of new technologies, perform proof of concept, document result and contribute to executive presentation of the results.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Versatile application development skills and framework including but not limited to:
- Micro Services
- JSON, MVC, OOP, SOA
- Experience with developing applications that interact with Sql DB such as Oracle (or other Sql based DB) and No Sql DB such as Cassandra (or other No Sql based DB)
- Hands on IVR self service applications or Voice Assistant development experience
- Experience with source control, source repository Git, GitHub, Bit Bucket
- Strong technical acumen with ability to learn new technologies
- Good communication skills and teamwork mindset
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Henry@ firstname.lastname@example.org; 678-487-8567