EDEN PRAIRIE Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Job Title: Java Developer
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: EDEN PRAIRIE, MN -55344
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- In this role, you will work in support of the development of company products, tools, platforms and services.
- Operate within established methodologies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Apply knowledge of principles and techniques to solve technical problems.
- Work closely with other functions to understand customer needs and to develop
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
- Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
- Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints
- Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
- Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team
- To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- 8+ years of full-lifecycle development experience with core Java
- 3+ years of experience developing Domain Specific Languages with ANTLR
- 5+ years of Node.js
- 5+ years of relational database modeling and design experience mainly Oracle/MY SQL /SQL
- 8+ years of experience with JUnit and test-driven development
- 3+ years of recent experience with SOAP and RESTful web service architecture and development 3+ years of experience with architectural design tools such as Enterprise Architect
- 3+ years of experience with the SDLC process and ability to design solutions with Class, State and Sequence diagrams
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent Communications
- Understanding of EHRs, integrated clinical systems, population health and/or quality measurement systems
- Experience with healthcare claims data
- Great analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with documentation and analysis of data flows, data elements, data governance
- Nice to Have - Knowledge of electronic clinical quality measure (eCQM) logic and HQMF / CQL
- Experience in the Payer and Provider aspects of healthcare information is required (AHM - Academy for health care management certification is a plus) • Extensive experience in Agile (Certified Scrum Master is a Plus)
- Experience in Continuous integration tools such as Subversion, GitHub, and Jenkins
- Experience in code quality and scanning tools such as SONAR QUBE, Web Inspect, and Fortify
- Lead experience managing resources is a plus
- Familiarity on Big Data technology (eg: Core MAP Reduce, Cascading and if possible, Hive and Pig, HBase, Apache Beam)
- Hands on experience with IBM Log, JRules, Unix/Linux
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Bruce@ firstname.lastname@example.org: 678-606-9871