El Segundo, California El Segundo, CA 90245
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: El Segundo, California - 90245
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Knowledgeable of Golang is a plus
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL database (i.e. Couchbase, Mongo, Dynamo DB)
- Knowledgeable of Kubernets/Dockers
- Deep knowledge of multi-threaded microservices
- Strong technology foundation, unrelenting sense of pride in your work and excellent troubleshooting skills
- End to end ownership mindset and a passion for learning
- Proactive, problem-solving abilities with a deep desire to improve, innovate, challenge and change
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and motivation to work together to solve problems
- 2+ years of experience with Spring Boot and Node.js, bonus points if you have experience working with Go and Python
- Knowledgeable of microservices, NoSQL database, CI/CD and synchronous communication mechanisms like REST and event based with Kafka
- Knowledgeable of cloud environment and management, container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes, monitoring tools like Grafana and New Relic
- Knowledgeable of large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures
Overall Purpose: Strong foundation in Java and PL/SQL software development and proven track record of sound code design, maintenance, performance tuning.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Defines web portal based solutions to address complex problems.
- Maintains the internal user interface platform for the organization.
- Interprets business plans for automation requirements.
- Assists in preparing training programs.
- Participates in development of the work plan for a client server based system running JAVA and provide ongoing support of existing Java development.
- Creates technical documentation and specifications.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sham Sunder Boda