San Jose San Jose, CA 95123
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: San Jose, CA - 95123
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries and serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
As an Application Engineer, you will play a major role in developing, deploying and supporting client's internal business applications. You will be tasked with solving various problems over time. When the situation calls for it, you’ll be part of a team that implements vendor sourced enterprise software, configuring that software, customizing it, and integrating with other internal systems. Other times, you’ll be primarily tasked with creating custom-built software.
- Develop and deploy applications that support and change fundamental assumptions of how IT works.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes. Maintain highest levels of development practices including: technical design; solution development; systems configuration; test documentation/execution; issue identification and resolution; writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code.
- Integrate third party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Build ETL tools
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Good programming experience in Java
- Experience developing internal business applications and business integration
- Big data processing, ETL, Java Mapreduce and or Hadoop
- Experience in SQL and databases
- Have knowledge in basic data structure and algorithm
- Interests in ETL and data warehouse development.
- Attention to detail and act quickly.
- Experience in team cooperation environment
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Velma K @ Velmak@askstaffing.com - 678-310-2893