Java/J2EE Developer (Angular 4 & Spring, Hibernate)
Washington Washington, DC 20016
Job Title: Java/J2EE Developer (Angular 4 & Spring, Hibernate)
Contract: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Washington, DC – 20016
About our Client : Our client serves the people who house America. We are a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Our financing makes sustainable home ownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. We also help make possible the popular 30-year, fixed-rate mortgage, which provides homeowners with stable, predictable mortgage payments over the life of the loan. Our tools and resources help homebuyers, homeowners, and renters understand their housing options.
- Sr. Level Developer (Core Java)
- Looking for logical & Independent programmer
- 80% of the job is in coding/programming, 50% is on Angular & 50% is on Java (Core Java)
- Extensive on Angular, Spring MVC/Batch & Hibernate
- No one is there in the team with Angular experience
- 3 to 4 years of exp in Angular is required
- Should have knowledge on how does all components work in Angular
- They are building an interface and which will deploy in AWS.
- Looking for both front end and backend experience
- Candidate need to understand how to caste the data
- Able to answer, how they get memory
- Implement the solutions dealing with the huge data.
- Java – working on web applications.
- Angular JS – 4x or 5x
- Spring - at least 4 frameworks experience like MVC, Batch.
- Hibernate & Oracle
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Adam @ Adammr@askstaffing.com ; 703-520-9656