Java Springboot Developer
Media Media, PA 19063
Job Title: Java Springboot Developer
Location: Media, PA - 19063
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related field preferred
- In-depth experience with Agile Methodologies working side-by-side with Design and Product teams.
- In-depth knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies and their application to business opportunities
- In-depth knowledge of project planning methodologies and tools and IT standards and guidelines
- Minimum of 10 years of technical experience and hands on experience for effective coder
- Have worked on mobile technologies
- Experience developing and delivering mobile and web customer and associate facing applications. Proven experience building and maintaining world-class applications.
- Deep understanding of service oriented software architecture and design and web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Develop web services based on Java technologies
- Design, code and debug problematic code
- Follow and implement creative designs and experiences
- Build against Web frameworks and APIs
- Collaborate with designers, developers, business system analysts and testing specialists to deliver the high-quality solution
- Understanding of common design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Experience on message brokers and high speed messaging infrastructures like Kafka, Kinesis, etc.
- Experience with securing real-time data pipelines (e.g. Kafka, Storm, Flink, etc.)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Mac Wilson @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-298-7894