Java Technical Lead
Charleston Charleston, SC 22434
Job Title: Java Technical Lead
Location: Charleston, SC - 22434
Duration: Contract/ Full Time
About Our Client: Client Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, Client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- Hadoop development and implementation.
- Loading from disparate data sets.
- Pre-processing using Hive and Pig.
- Designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting Hadoop.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design.
- Perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights.
- Maintain security and data privacy.
- Create scalable and high-performance web services for data tracking.
- High-speed querying.
- Managing and deploying HBase.
- Being a part of a POC effort to help build new Hadoop clusters.
- Test prototypes and oversee handover to operational teams.
- Propose best practices/standards.
- HBase, Hive, Pig, and HBase
- JS, Node.js and OOAD
- Pig latin
- Flume, Sqoop
- Proven understanding with Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Pig, and HBase.
- Good knowledge in back-end programming, specifically java, JS, Node.js and OOAD
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Ability to write MapReduce jobs.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Ability to write Pig Latin scripts.
- Hands on experience in HiveQL or similar products.
- Familiarity with data loading tools like Flume, Sqoop.
- Knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, applied to Big Data domain
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Alvin Pandey @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-606-5017