Junior Java Developer with Agile and Scrum
Parsippany Parsippany, NJ 07054
Job Title: Junior Java Developer with Agile and Scrum
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
About our Client : US provider of financial services technology. Domain include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers.
As a member of technology team, a Software Development Engineer is a key member of their assigned Debit Portfolio’s Agile Delivery Team. Responsibilities will include but not limited to, coding and testing software development. They will also provide knowledge and expertise towards creating agile stories, tasks and contributing to planning sessions.
- Participate in all related Agile Delivery Team meetings to include stories review, and demonstrations.
- Understand applications pertaining to debit/credit card processing.
- Must have Scrum Master role experience.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Familiarity with Apache Spark
- Familiarity with Apache Kafka
- Must be able to do their own analysis, Create, manage test cases, code and implement.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to think out of the box. Creative mindset.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Very strong interpersonal skills
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- BS Computer Science, or related field of study
- Knowledge of debit and credit card products and services.
- Prior knowledge of reconciliation processing
- Travel required: Percentage/frequency of travel (minimal not more than 5%).
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Monalisa: firstname.lastname@example.org : 678-686-9381
Stan email@example.com 732-307-9854