Junior Project Coordinator
Frisco, Texas, US - 75034 Frisco, TX 75034
Job Title: Junior Project Coordinator
Location: Frisco, Texas, US - 75034
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- We are looking for a junior Project Coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and project coordination tasks. You will help in planning, tracking and organizing projects and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
- To be an excellent project coordinator, you must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams.
- The goal will be to facilitate the effectiveness of projects based on the deliverables and timing.
- Support planning and coordination of a project and its activities
- Ensure timely implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Manage communications through Microsoft Teams, Yammer, etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings and maintain agenda
- Keep updated records and create reports or presentations
- Prior experience as project coordinator or relevant position
- Knowledge of Excel, including formulas and pivot tables, Powerpoint, Sharepoint and able to create reports
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula