Knowledge Management Manager
Malvern Malvern, PA 19355
Job Title: Knowledge Management Manager
Location: Malvern, PA - 19355
Duration: 9 to 12 months, may be possibility to treat at temp-to-hire
About Client: Our client, a leader in the financial services industry in Malvern, PA has a long term (6+ month) contract role available to assist on an International UX Project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages staff. Provides guidance, training and motivation as necessary to develop staff. Hires, evaluates and counsels personnel. Follows corporate disciplinary procedures per established client standards as required. Sets challenging performance a standard, reviews performance, provides feedback, and recommends wage increases in accordance with all applicable Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Owns the agenda to increase finance acumen across the division and enterprise. Develops vision and plan and manages team to deliver multi-tier strategy to engage and educate crew via learning content and experiences.
- Partners to design divisional learning strategy, curriculum and supporting activities.
- Works effectively with senior leadership to understand and anticipate divisional learning needs.
- Develops recommendations aligned with the broader vision and strategy in order to strengthen and accelerate the development of leadership and crew.
- Develops and continuously improves the Learning and Development Team service model.
- Develops and oversees the execution of learning strategy and programs, analyzes current programs and establishes clear measures for success.
- Partners with appropriate enterprise, divisional and business partners to align educational efforts with corporate development programs and talent strategy.
- Oversees the divisional process for career development. Coordinates with key leaders to execute the process.
- Remains current on learning, external benchmarking, talent management, leadership development and tools, techniques, strategies and best practices in order to provide effective and innovative learning solutions for constituents within the division.
- Partners with team to develop and manage the long term service agreement with the division. Appropriately identifies and shares enterprise level gaps or opportunities with Client to achieve scale and value for the overall organization. Ensures state-of-the-art learning opportunities for crew and leadership. Set learning strategy and coordinate with client to design materials for use with participants in learning programs.
- Develops and manages the learning program budget in collaboration with Chief of Staff and Corporate Financial Services.
- Manages vendor relationships in conjunction with Procurement and the Vendor Management Office.
- Assesses talent products and programs available, determines program structure and approves program design.
- Oversees implementation and integration of products into the division environment. Measures and provides feedback to vendor, as necessary.
- Maintains an appropriate level of client and industry knowledge; keeping current on policies and objectives; continuing to expand knowledge of the business and industry; keeping current on the competition. Participates and/or leads special projects and performs other activities as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of business experience.
- Minimum of three years of experience directly related to training, leadership and crew development.
- Knowledge of talent development programs is preferred.
- Understanding of Financial Advisor Services organization and industry, or ability to quickly learn.
- Strong people leadership skills including mentoring, training and day-to-day management of direct reports.
- Abilitzelleztrong project management, planning and organizational skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Venessa: email@example.com - 678-203-2372
Victor: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8577