San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
Job Title: Kronos Developer
Location: San Jose, CA - 94088
Duration: 6+ Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Contractor will be responsible for the Kronos development portions of work associated with delivering Payroll and Time & Attendance application development projects. This includes:
- Clarifying business and operational needs for new country compliance or changes to existing country compliance, and documenting clear functional requirements.
- Developing clear functional and technical solution designs based on requirements
- Developing Kronos configurations and customization to build solutions for new or existing country compliance or operational needs
- Analyze the requirement document and produce a technical design document, technical analysis document, performance analysis document for the given requirements.
- Develop using KNI + KNX programming and Kronos configurations, Workforce Integration Manager (WIM) , and maintain a working knowledge of integrations with HRIS and Payroll
- Developing or modifying integrations with HRIS and Payroll systems as required to support
- compliance and operational needs.
- Conducting user acceptance testing sessions with business and operational users.
- Clearly documenting and transitioning completed solutions to the Operational and Engineering support teams.
- We're looking for a candidate who is very strong in configuration (70%) and has decent (not too weak) knowledge in WIM (30%).
- They should be able to take a change request or feature request to keep the business running and drive it all the way through requirements gathering, solution design, configurations, customization (if any), code review, functional testing, user testing and launch.
- Most of the CRs/FRs are small to medium size changes that typically have 40 - 60 hour turnaround time.
- For the Kronos configuration aspect, they will need to have deep knowledge of Kronos configurations and how to leverage those for designing solutions to compliance and operational requirements.
- For WIM knowledge part, if the change request requires a code change, they will have to modify existing code. Hence will be able to move forward quickly if they are familiar with WIM and KNX/KNI programming.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Mac Wilson @ email@example.com - 678-298-7894