L-3 Exchange /Office 365 Admin
Fort Worth Fort Worth, TX 76006
Job Title: L-3 Exchange /Office 365 Admin
Location: Fort Worth TX - 76006
Duration: 6 to 12 month and can convert 6 months to CTH
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
To Support and Administer the Office 365 Infrastructure (L3 Calls) in a 24/7 environment.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in a similar position Work in similar technical profile.
- Escalated Support aspects of the level 3 Support Calls and Knowledge and concept of Migration/Mailbox Movement from Microsoft Exchange on-premise to O365.
- Design solution and migration strategies for O365 migration
- Knowledge of SFB Online and One Drive
- Meet the SLA and QOS level
- Co-ordinate with other teams
- Escalation of all pending and failed calls
- Update the knowledge base and documentation
- Provide support on Exchange, MDM, Office365, email filtering, email archiving.
- Certification on Office 365 (70-346 and 70-347) preferred.
- Exposure to ADFS and AAD Sync concepts.
- Must have Exchange Admin Exp with Migration.
- Hands-on to Exchange Online and Office 365 Hybrid infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Exchange 2010 / 2013 or later preferred, additionally having exposure to Exchange 2007 or Exchange 2003 will be a bonus.
- Knowledge of Email filtering products like Exchange Online Protection (EOP), Ironport, EAC, FOPE, Proofpoint, Message Labs, Postini.
- Knowledge of Email archiving products like Enterprise Vault, EAS, Source One.
- Strong knowledge of active directory concepts and configuration, i.e. need to understand membership in security groups, inherited groups, OU structure, etc.
- Strong understanding of RBAC model.
- Should be able to describe Office 365 Licensing options and relevant features.
- Troubleshooting and implementation experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Mail flow troubleshooting in Hybrid implementation of Exchange with Office 365.
- Exchange Database Recovery.
- Experience on Merger and Demerger of Microsoft Exchange Environment
- Good understanding on reporting tools
- Good experience user training and documentation.
- Candidate should have very good understanding of authentication process in Hybrid/SSO environment.
- Knowledge on Exchange On-Premise Backup and Recovery Options
- Must have worked on L3 support.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Vincent Gandra @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-250-9919