L2 Security Engineer
Frisco Frisco, TX 75034
Job Title: L2 Security Engineer
Location: Frisco, Texas 75034
Duration: 12+ Months contract
About Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Must have 4-5+ years’ experience with Checkpoint/PaloAlto/ Cisco ASA/ firewalls, IPS/IDS and SIEM tools.
Must have experience modifying firewall rule sets, studying network traffic flows to reverse engineer the required firewall rules to lock down an application, and troubleshooting firewall problems in an enterprise or service provider environment under short time constraints involving complex network application flows between multiple hosts spanning multiple firewalls and different geographic locations.
Must have hands-on technical experience installing, configuring, documenting, and providing ongoing support for Cisco ASA /Palo Alto firewalls, Juniper & cisco AnyConnect VPN, RSA Authentication manager, Secure Auth two-factor authentication, PKI, Prrofpoint, Cisco ACS & ISE and TMG proxies at multiple customer sites.
Primary Skill Set: Checkpoint / Cisco ASA / Juniper & Cisco ssl vpn /Splunk/F5 APM/ Symantec/ RSA/Certificate Authority Certificate Life Cycle management.
- Good knowledge on configuring IPSEC and SSL VPN’s
- Should have good hands on knowledge in Palo Alto firewall.
- Good knowledge on Firewalls like Checkpoint/ Cisco ASA/ Juniper & Cisco Any Connect VPN.
- Should have good knowledge and understanding of SIEM.
- Good knowledge of routing and switching protocols
- Should have good communication skills (verbal and written)
- CCSP / CCSA / CCSE / JNCIA /JNCIS/Symmantec proxy/ certifications are preferred
- Should be comfortable working in 24*7 environments
- Should have capability to understand customer's technical requirements and map those to a technical solution
- Should able to demonstrate technical skills as an individual and coordinate with team members
- Should work under the guidance of team leader and cooperate in all aspects
- Should have good understanding and hands-on experience on various security technologies for e.g. end point security solutions (AV, HIPS, Hard Disk Encryption)
- Knowledge on IDS/IPS/HIPS
- Good understanding on routing protocols, switching, Vlan
- Knowledge on Symantec/McAfee AV , FIM, HIPS will be added advantage.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Vincent Gandra @ email@example.com - 678-250-9919