L3 Datastage Administrator
Richardson, Texas, US - 75082 Richardson, TX 75082
Job Title: L3 Datastage Administrator
Location: Richardson, Texas, US - 75082
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 + Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Provide infrastructure operations support and administration of the IBM InfoSphere Information Server DataStage environments.
- Troubleshooting IBM InfoSphere Data Integration suite and infrastructure issues
- Project/Job migrations to/from various environments.
- Setup Projects and database connectivity to various database environments.
- Develop and troubleshoot UNIX/LINUX scripts.
- Monitor environments according to security requirements.
- Monitor jobs for performance issues and troubleshooting.
- Develop, enhance, and support best practices and standards for data integration.
- Provide performance tuning insight to project teams
- Mentor developers on data integration best practices and standards.
- Perform design and code reviews for the projects to ensure alignment with best practices and standards.
- Individual needs to be highly skilled and competent using the IBM DataStage product.
- 8+ years of experience in IT
- 6+ years as a Data Integration practitioner
- 6+ years of solid hands-on experience in using IBM DataStage (Preferably version 11.5 and 11.7)
- 6+ years of solid hands-on experience in IBM QualityStage (Preferably version 11.5 and 11.7)
- Understand DataStage clustering architecture and parallel jobs
- 6+ years in UNIX scripting, FTP/SFTP and basic network principles
- 6+ years skills in database and data warehouse design principles
- 6+ years of SQL Coding and querying skills
- 6+ years of experience in testing, debugging skills and troubleshooting support and development issues
- Knowledge of GitHub, Urban Code and Jenkins.
- Good to have experience in IBM Master Data Management (MDM) and IBM Information Governance Catalog (IGC)
- Experience in providing onsite support
- Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX and Windows platform
- Customer focused and work well in a team environment
- Proactive and self-managed to achieve deliverables
- Demonstrate strong analytical/problem solving skills
- On-site consulting experience at customer locations
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write consistent, clear and accurate documentation
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula