LTE Construction Manager
Redmond Redmond, WA 98052
Job Title : LTE Construction Manager
Duration : 07 Months
Location : Redmond, WA - 98052
About Our Client:
Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- The Selected contractor will be Responsible for all aspects of assigned project/projects for or within the Network organization delivering the project within the identified time frame and at or below budget.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Need to be Single Point of contact on end to end management of assigned (large,/multiple) projects, completing projects within allotted timeline and budget.
- Should be able to Clarify and develop project scope, detailed work plans, schedules, objectives, estimates coordinates activities of the project team, identifying resources and implementation strategy.
- Need to Conduct project status meetings, project reporting, and is responsible for project tracking and analysis, including project interdependencies.
- Should coordinate across multiple functions to ensure adherences to quality standards, internal processes, reviews project deliverables.
- Must Identify, recommend and takes action to drive the analysis, solutions resolution to all issues/roadblocks in a timely fashion.
- Will Provide overall direction and technical or analytical guidance to project and program teams that typically span multiple organizations, markets and outside suppliers/vendors.
- Should Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Need to Recommend and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Must Communicate with stakeholders, internal clients, vendors and executive leadership.
Top Skills required:
- 3-5 years of experience in to LTE Construction
- Knowledge on Zoning ,permitting and leasing required
- 5+ years of project management experience required
ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Jude: email@example.com 678-606-5015
Danny: firstname.lastname@example.org 678-606-9874