Framingham, Massachusetts, US - 01701 Framingham, MA 01701
Job Title: Lab Technician
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts, US - 01701
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
- The Clinical Trial Manufacturing team has a full-time opportunity for an individual to perform mammalian cell culture manufacturing processes in a pilot facility in a regulated cGMP environment. Reporting into the Manufacturing Manager, this group is part of the Sanofi Biologics Development Drug Substance Manufacturing organization based in Framingham, Massachusetts This role requires weekend work on a rotating basis.
- Perform thawing and expansion of cultures in shake flasks and small-scale disposable bioreactors Preparation, inoculation and sampling of pilot scale bioreactors
- Perform Preventative Maintenance (PMs) and basic troubleshooting.
- Participate in clinical manufacturing under cGMP regulations which includes sampling, analyzing, documenting, witnessing production events, and equipment reprocessing.
- Operate complex systems and equipment using batch records and SOPs in accordance with current GMPs and safety guidelines under limited supervision.
- Experience with Mammalian cell culture cGMP manufacturing
- Experience with bacteria or yeast culture using similar equipment and SOP's
- Experience with the use of cell culture analyzers
- Experience working with automated control systems (Delta V or equivalent) and single-use technology.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Pooja Sinha