Framingham, Massachusetts Framingham, MA 01701
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts - 01701
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Formulations of large-scale buffers
- Types of vessels/ solutions/ bio reactors
- Execution of development studies (fermenter cleaning, media preparation, seed expansion, fermenter operation, sampling and analysis, waste disposal) and maintaining thorough records in lab notebooks (80% time)
- Assisting with protocols, development reports and datapacks (20% time). Flexible schedule with shift work is essential.
- Weekend work may be required. Basic technical writing and communication skills are desirable.
- You should have hands-on biological laboratory operations, adherence to safety and relevant quality standard procedures, and basic writing and communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree/Undergraduate Degree in Life Sciences, Biochemistry or Chemical/Biochemical Engineering
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sourabh Agrawal