Atlanta, Georgia, US - 30336 Atlanta, GA 30336
Job Title: Laborer III
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, US - 30336
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Month Assignment With Possible 3 Month Extension
About Our Client: Partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper` and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. Company has 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Need one for each shift; please include in comments or on resume what shift your candidate is available for
- The Bundler supports the dry end and the department by performing inspections, identify and fix quantity issues and prepared product to enter the tunnel.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Capable of performing all essential functions of the Bundler job as defined in the respective Job Description
- Inspect product to ensure quality specifications are being adhered to.
- Inspect and corrects product to ensure the job specs quantity are correct
- Follow all safety procedures and promote safety & safety programs throughout the facility.
- Maintain full compliance of all GMPs.
- Maintain housekeeping excellence in accordance with Golden Broom Program.
- Participate and ensure department is compliant with YUM!/AIB audit regulations.
- Ensure daily production standards for efficiency and waste are met or exceeded.
- Periodically check, repair and ensure all associated tooling is in good working order.
- Read and understand product specification sheets.
- Ensure the process runs at the maximum speed possible, while maintaining quality excellence.
- Communicate any safety or quality issues to the Supervisor immediately
- Safely assist (within your capabilities) getting the machine back up with minimal down time when the machine goes down.
- Communicate any machine issues via the work order process.
Education And Related Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
- Prior work experience in a corrugated manufacturing plant.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter