Lead Business Analyst
Foster City Foster City, CA 94065
Job Title: Lead Business Analyst
Location: Foster City, CA - 94065
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Strong understanding and experience working in Pharma vertical
- Has executed many engagements as consultant in pharma vertical in one or many areas of areas of R&D, Manufacturing, supply chain
- Experience in consulting Pharmaceutical, Life sciences firms on strategic and operational business problems
- Experience solving complex business problems in the life sciences industry through strategic technology-based solutions
- Has good sales acumen, applies client knowledge, accentuate sales, opportunity management and contract processes to structure high impact solutions for clients
- Good knowledge about pioneering technologies such as Blockchain, IoT, BI/Analytics
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly at senior management level, with excellent written and oral presentation skills; fluent in English
- Highly competent with various models (waterfall, agile, lean, devops), methodologies (scrum, Kanban, RAD, JAD, RUP) and industry standards (BABOK).
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Good knowledge and understanding of compliance regulations like FDA , GMP,DSCSA etc.
- Solicit functional requirement from key stakeholders, provide impact analysis and solutions and document them in the Liaison between the IT Function and the Business.
- Work with cross-functionally IT team to solve problems and implement changes
- Understand, capture and document the business requirements across the business.
- Document and present requirements in a way that allows subsequent project, stakeholder and customer needs to be successfully met.
- Develop Use Cases as well as process mapping in line with detailed functional specifications for Sponsor validation
- Enables development of Pharma related capability artefacts in the form of Point of views, propositions, frameworks, Assets/Tools required to approach clients
- Manages proposals from clients and coordinates with others colleagues to create consensus driven deliverables.
- Leads presentations, advocates a point of view and orchestrates, addresses difficult questions/ conflicts during presentations
- Research, aggregate and analyze data; synthesize large quantities of information; extract meaningful insights and make recommendations for proposals
- Assess clients' problems critically, structure analyses, apply analytical frameworks, and provide solutions
- Lead small work stream(s) independently and offer guidance to peers and junior consultants
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ram Manturu @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8570