Lead Cloud Developer
ATLANTA Atlanta, GA 30308
Job Title : Lead Cloud Developer
Location: Atlanta GA
Duration: 6 months (W2 only)
Google cloud Devops working on the payments solution, onboarding services, orchestration project in the Google cloud. Public cloud knowledge; GCP, Azure Cloud DevOps knowledge; Integration knowledge with multiple application; Scripting knowledge; Ownership and responsibility required.
You Can Expect To:
- Build apps and online technology for some of the most recognizable brands around. Translate what people want (clients and their customers) into products that work - exceptionally well.
- You'll make this happen by leading and cooperating with programmers and quality assurance experts across the company. Be part of a global, collaborative team who is always on the hunt for ways to improve and upgrade products.
- Perform scoping, design, development, unit testing, development and integration testing, and system integration of software components in a dynamic Agile, and technology driven environment.
- As a culture of collaboration, you are encouraged to participate in peer code reviews, provides comments and suggestions and be able to capture and documents software changes and requirements.
- Be a change agent! Identify, track and resolve software defects by performing root cause analysis and able to communicate effectively and adapt to changing requirements and outlines corrective action for given problems.
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions to achieve goals
People Describe You As:
- Someone who just gets it. From system architecture to technical specifics, you see the big picture and how everything - and everyone - works together from start to finish.
- A bit of a perfectionist, but in all the best ways. People trust you to make the right call - quickly and confidently. The one everyone wants on their team. You simply bring out the best in other people.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any other related course. A quick mind that solves problems in a fast moving environment. You know how to balance multiple projects (with varying priorities, of course!) all at once.
- The ability to learn existing and new applications quickly, independently, and with moderate supervision. You figure what you need to do and how to do it, then do it.
- Experience with software design, development and deployment, object-oriented software development, database development.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in Java, J2EE, C++, C#, VB Programming language with one or more of the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 9X, NT, 2000, XP, 7 and Server 2003 and higher.
- Knowledgeable in software development and testing concepts and methodology in a fast-paced, dynamic Agile environment. The ability to communicate effectively, adapt to changing requirements, and provide frequent status updates to the management
Harit Bansal @ email@example.com - 732-226-8736