Lead Full Stack Developer
Boston Boston, MA 02101
Job Title: Lead Full Stack Developer
Location: Boston, MA - 02101
Duration: 6+ Months
About client: Client Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, Client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- Java Full Stack Lead Developer be a part of a large scale development and deployment environment delivering robust software products utilized in big telecommunications projects.
- Java Lead will be leading or facilitating the Design and Develon the Requirements finalised and functional definition provided by customer during implementation of the solution.
- Java Lead should be fast learner, great communicator, self-motivated, flexible with preferred deep domain expertise in OSS/BSS, and strong analytical skills with solid attention to quality and detail.
- At least 7-9 years of hands on Java/J2EE, Springboot, Spring JPA, REST APIs, JWT development experience
- Core skill requirements include Core Java,Spring Rest, Spring MVC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Hibernate, JPA, Springboot, Spring JPA, Spring Security, REST APIs, JWT.
- Experienced in Design Patterns, SDLC (, Agile), Application Servers
- Good knowledge of JMS, JAXB, Unix knowledge, Database (Oracle 11g /SQL server), NoSQL
- Working experience with git or bitbucket is preferred or other source control system, JUNIT
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills,
- Candidate should have led 3-4 geographically dispersed developers in past assignments to deliver for customer assignments
- Candidate should have experience in working in offshore onsite model with small to mid-size teams
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Andy. Banooth @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 678-203-2366