Lead Sr. Software Engineer
San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94112
Job Title: Tech Lead Sr. Software Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA - 94112
Duration: 6 Months
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for technology “geeks” that like to get involved in multiple areas of the system and can deep dive into new areas, prototype innovative technologies quickly. The person in this role should be comfortable developing in multiple technology areas and working on prototype and proof-of-concept assignments across the full-stack. They should have excellent communication skills, and demonstrated experience working with architects on complex assignments in 3 or more of the following areas:
- Python or Java/Spring development (San Francisco roles), C# or Java/Spring development (Seattle), with API development experience.
- AWS or PaaS experience with Docker containers
- Security experience with OAuth2 or similar technology
- Big data experience with MongoDB, NoSQL, Cassandra, Kafka
- Analytics development – Splunk, Sparc
- Some DevOps experience – Jenkins Pipelines, script development, Python/Perl, Go, Groovy
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sherman @ Shermane@askstaffing.com; 678-250-9916