Legal Contract Technology Analyst
San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
Job Title : Legal Contract Technology Analyst
Location : San Jose, CA-94088
Duration : 6 Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
The Legal Operations team supports the global Legal and Government Relations (LGR) lawyers and legal professionals, by understanding the various technology gaps and finding creative ways to fill them. In this role, you will provide the LGR team with expert knowledge of internal systems and processes and engage with technical teams for enhancements and changes. You will be the super user, or “go-to” person with extensive knowledge of supported applications and how end users interact with them. You will provide trainings and documentation for users, help to promptly resolve their issues, and identify and advocate for creative solutions to improve processes.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with LGR Program Managers, Product Owners, and others to continually improve technologies and processes.
- Create easy to understand workflows, trainings, and tools to support legal end users.
- Perform testing from end user perspective for system upgrades and new functionality, and report and prioritize defects so they can be resolved before go-live.
- Provide prompt Go-live support by answering questions, helping end users navigate through systems, and reporting issues to the project team for prompt resolution.
- Support end users continually by being an expert in their processes and systems beyond Go-Live.
What you need to succeed:
- Approachable and collaborative attitude with end users and technical teams
- Creative mindset and ability to focus on solutions where others see barriers
- Willingness to continually learn and adapt to change
- Ability to clearly communicate issues and solutions to both legal end users and technical teams
- Excellent organizational skills
- Project management experience is nice to have
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini @ email@example.com - 678-203-2377