Licensed Advisor (Health Insurance License)
The Woodlands The Woodlands, TX 77381
Job Title : Licensed Advisor (Health Insurance License)
Location : The Woodlands, TX - 77381
Duration : 4 Months contract ( high potential for extension)
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- The person coming in this role will assists current carrier customers with plan selections by handling customers who are losing their existing coverage and have an SEP to enroll into a new plan.
- Responsible for selling/enrolling current customers into appropriate insurance products including health and drug plans.
- Assist the customer in selecting an appropriate plan for their needs providing Medicare education and conducting needs analysis.
- Should have the ability to pass licensing exam and carrier certifications annually and maintain good standing.
- Should provide accurate information to Pre-Medicare retirees regarding the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Responsible for generating outbound calls to pre-set appointments and non-pre-set appointments, handle inbound calls to provide information via researching/selling/locating licensed agent.
- Should actively manage all assigned appointments to ensure all retirees needs are met on a timely basis.
- Be available to handle and support customer complaints and/or client escalations.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have a high school degree or GED.
- Should have undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
- Should have an active Health Insurance license.
- Must have America’s Health Insurance Plan(AHIP).
- Should have affordable Care Act(ACA) experience.
- Should have call center experience which includes outbound sales experience(cold calling) and understanding of Medicare insurance and complying with all CMS regulations.
- Should have experience selling MAPD and Medicare Supplement plans.
- Should have active resident life and health insurance license along with all applicable lines of authority for the resident state the agent resides within, or ability to renew license prior to start date.
- No contracting restrictions as related to carriers and/or previous employers. Release documents are required if previously sponsored by carriers and brokers.
- Should have knowledge of Medicare health, prescription drug plan, vision and dental enrollments.
- Should have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Should have experience with MS Office – (Word, Excel, SharePoint and Outlook), desktop and browser-based software.
Schedule: The contact center functions between 7 am-10 pm -7 days/week and the candidates are expected to be flexible.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Venessa: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2372
Shelly: email@example.com - 678-819-8516
Patty: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9911